Today is the most hectic day after all!
*Fortunately, it is not because of workload*
Sigh ^~^
Last evening, I got 6missed calls from my lil sis..
I couldn't call her back because I didn't have enough credit.
Then, she called me back telling me that she was so upset with my dad..
They both had a little misunderstanding I guess.
She was not as happy as usual. Her tone of voice clearly enough to tell me that she was very sad.
And she kept crying till the end.
I didn't know how could I help her.
I didn't know how to calm her.
I did try my best to not let her cry.
But I just couldn't help myself..
At this point, there's only one thing in my mind..
WHY I'M THE ELDEST???
Why I didn't have any brother to depends on?
Why I didn't have any sister to share with?
O.M.G, I just couldn't help myself..
Yeah, it is so like me..
Once my sis ended the call, tears kept flowing..
I was at the bus stand, waiting for the bus with many other people!
Really, I was so sad to hear my lil sis crying..
I didn't know what should I do..
Dear Allah, plz give me strength to be a good sister to my siblings..
*Fortunately, it is not because of workload*
Sigh ^~^
Last evening, I got 6missed calls from my lil sis..
I couldn't call her back because I didn't have enough credit.
Then, she called me back telling me that she was so upset with my dad..
They both had a little misunderstanding I guess.
She was not as happy as usual. Her tone of voice clearly enough to tell me that she was very sad.
And she kept crying till the end.
I didn't know how could I help her.
I didn't know how to calm her.
I did try my best to not let her cry.
But I just couldn't help myself..
At this point, there's only one thing in my mind..
WHY I'M THE ELDEST???
Why I didn't have any brother to depends on?
Why I didn't have any sister to share with?
O.M.G, I just couldn't help myself..
Yeah, it is so like me..
Once my sis ended the call, tears kept flowing..
I was at the bus stand, waiting for the bus with many other people!
Really, I was so sad to hear my lil sis crying..
I didn't know what should I do..
Dear Allah, plz give me strength to be a good sister to my siblings..




2 comments:
bgusnyo awop...huhuhuhu
adoi..ni bkn bgs awk ey..
ni namo nyo emo.haha..
Post a Comment